“The surface of any fluid at rest is the surface of a sphere
whose centre is the same as that of the earth,
what we contemplate is the explanation also
of the spherical shape of the surface of the seas.”
Today, terracotta vessels for wine assume a shape closer to that of a grape, to the movement of an antique game and to the universe itself. Each Pallò is accompanied by the innovative support that allows ease of rotation and high performance in the various phases of life of the wine.
Pallò, suspended from the ground at an accessible height, distinguishes itself for the thickness of the terracotta that is uniform throughout its surface, without embellishments of edges or designs that vary the ratio of the wine with the outside. Clean, essential and professional, it acquires virtue, competence and uniqueness thanks to its precise, logical and regular base that allows one to rotate it for 360°, optimizing the racking, cleaning and practices of ageing.
- The spherical shape favours the convective movements of the wine.
- Uniform thickness, Pallò is distinguished by the uniform thickness of terracotta throughout its surface, without embellishment of edges or designs that vary the relationship of the wine with the outside.
- The rotating support in stainless steel ensures greater hygiene and facilitates all the operations in the cellar. it is also ideal for maintaining uniform the micro-oxygenation ratio of the wine.
- The Terracotta of Impruneta is insulating and therefore protects the wine from dangerous temperature fluctuations.
- Terracotta does not transmit any type of flavour to the wine.
- 1 lt
- 2 lt
- 20 lt
- 100 lt
- 400 litres H 100 cm approx., max diameter 100 cm approx., weight 180 Kg approx.
- 600 litres H 120 cm approx., max diameter 120 cm approx., weight 260 Kg approx.
- 800 litres H 125 cm approx., max diameter 125 cm approx., weight 350 Kg approx.
- 1000 litres H 135 cm approx., max diameter 135 cm approx., weight 440 Kg approx.
- 1500 litres news 2023! For more information contact us
Lid in terracotta
Lid in wood
Lid in stainless steel
All the amphorae can be customised according to the needs of the customers and decorated with coats of arms, logos, dates or script, to completely satisfy the taste and dreams of our customers.