The Amphora that Massimo Carbone has devised, dedicated to professional vinification, has soft and sinuous lines, with an ovoid form and a narrow base that ensures excellent stability. Wine held in oval shapes undergoes natural motions that greatly enhance the ageing processes. Our amphorae are distinguished by the uniformity of thickness throughout the entire surface and are free of edges or designs that would vary the ratio of the wine with the outside: the ratio of oxygenation is equal in all parts of the amphora.
- The oval shape, sinuous, clean and elegant favours the normal internal movements of the wine.
- The thickness of 2.5 cm, uniform in all parts of the amphora in contact with the wine, guarantees a perfect control and ratio of the wine with the outside.
- The terracotta of Impruneta is insulating and therefore preserves the wine from dangerous temperature fluctuations.
- Terracotta does not transmit any type of flavour to the wine, setting it apart from wood.
- 100 litres
- 200 litres
- 300l litres
- 400 litres
- 600 litres
- 800 litres
- 1000 litres
- 1500 litres news 2023! For more information contact us
Lid in terracotta
Lid in wood
Lid in stainless steel
All the amphorae can be customised according to the needs of the customers and decorated with coats of arms, logos, dates or script, to completely satisfy the taste and dreams of our customers.